Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's not that I haven't tought about it

but it's been too long since I've written anything here.
I'm still wrapped up in all the politics -- and I'm beginning to wonder why. It is tempting to just shut it all off and join the majority who thinks it doens't matter. I've been a supporter of John Edwards but after just three weeks of primarys and caucauses it's pretty clear he isn't going to be our next president but of the two remaining possibilities I'll take Obama -- and I think he will win the nomination.
Sitting here trying to come up with something but not much comes to mind. I have a cold and don't really feel like doing much of anything. Snowing outside and though it's kind of pretty it is depressing to think of my drive to Lonerock (25 miles) at 6:30 tomorrow morning. Probably a good possibility they will call school off if it snows much more tonight.

To hell with it -- will write more next time.
OWHN

No comments: