Saturday, January 6, 2007

When I'm in a hurry

I often get thing a little garbled. I'm not a "natural typist" (I lost half of the index finger on my left hand when I was three years old - a story for another time) so I usually have to write a couple of sentences then go back and correct spelling.
All that aside, I have only a few minutes before I have to leave for my grandson's basletball game and I won't be home until late so I won't to "dally for a bit" before I leave.
The war is on my mnd this morning. Truth be told , it's on my mind every day. Just a saw Keith Olbermann commentary on YouTube that I had missed a couple of days ago. I think KO is right on about Bush, he's delusional about just about everything but espescially about this (his) war. He doesn't give a damn about anybody's sacrifice, that's something that doesn't even enter his psychi, to him this is all about him being the "boss." How in the world did such a loser become the president of our nation. I think it shows the fallibilty of people's (misplaced) trust. He convinced a lot of people to trust him. But, of course, like most of his life, he didn't and couldn't have done all he has done on his own, he had to have enablers. Unfortunately those enablers were, are, a hell of a lot smarter than he is and they know how to pull his chain and lead him around like a puppy. I don't think Bush is dumb, I just think he is ignorant and he think's he smart. Unfortunately, the world is suffering because of Bush's ignorance.
It's time for us to End this god damned war and give Bush a taste of reality!

Peace be with you!
OWHN

No comments: